We are excited to inform you that N.E.R.D and Kygo have joined forces of Colours of Ostrava Festival, held from July 18–21, 2018 in the Czech Republic, in the exceptional area of the former industrial site of Dolní Vítkovice.
Colours of Ostrava Festival, held from July 18–21, 2018 in the Czech Republic will once again be held in the astounding industrial area of the former mining site of Dolní Vítkovice in Ostrava. Recently shortlisted for the European Festival Award 2017 – Best Major Festival, the multi-genre event with a long tradition of well-curated line-ups has just announced the appearance of the explosive formation N.E.R.D with Pharrell Williams and the Norwegian-born producer and DJ Kygo. The list of headliners for 2018 also includes Jessie J, Grace Jones, London Grammar, George Ezra, Joss Stone, Paul Kalkbrenner, Cigarettes After Sex, Kaleo, Future Islands, Beth Ditto, Ziggy Marley, Aurora, Seasick Steve, Calexico, John Hopkins Live, Mura Masa, GusGus, Nick Mulvey, Lewis Capaldi and many more.
Colours of Ostrava Basic Facts:
● Taking place since 2002, entering its 17th year in 2018
● Excellent line-up (120 bands and 350 programme features spread across 20 stages, including concerts, theatre, films, discussions, workshops, and performances.)
● Fantastic children’s stage with child supervision, a stand for breastfeeding mothers
● Wheelchair access (tickets also available at substantially discounted rates)
● Discounts on a range of tourist attractions
● Close to Ostrava city centre with good transport links to the city as well as the train station and airport
● A reasonably-priced campsite
● One site for everything — all the stages in the same area
● Four-day tickets available through https://www.colours.cz/practical/tickets/buy
● Accessibility: Ostrava — Prague 370 km, Ostrava — Krakow 170 km, Ostrava — Warsaw 400 km, Ostrava — Vienna 310 km, Ostrava — Bratislava 300 km, Ostrava — Berlin 530 km.