Anima, the Brussels International Animation Film Festival, will take place in Flagey from February 9th to 18th, 2018.
Over one hundred and fifty films in the international competition (shorts and features, commercials, music videos), retrospectives, exhibitions, lessons, workshops for the kids, the Futurama professional days, round-table discussions, numerous guests and concerts make Brussels an international appointment not to be ignored. It’s also the place to find out about Belgian animation with a national competition and screenings in panorama. Add to that a very “Animated Night” full of films and Anima easily confirms itself a “must” for the thirty five thousand spectators that flock to Flagey, the prestigious cultural centre of Belgium’s and Europe’s capital city. Anima is qualified by The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for the short animated film category.
By Noémie Marsily and Carl Roosens
• e-mail address : [email protected] ;
• Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Festival-Anima-128750197139328/ ;
• Twitter : https://twitter.com/Anima_festival ;
• Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/animafestbxl/
in english : http://www.animafestival.be/index.php?pageID=9&ln=3&lnc=3 ;
Basic information about the festival
– What : Brussels International Animation Film Festival
– Dates : from February 9th to February 18th 2018
– Place : Flagey, Brussels, Belgium : Place Sainte-Croix, 1050 Ixelles
– Contact : [email protected]
– Website : http://www.animafestival.be/