Kookeet is the culinary meeting place for gourmets, Burgundians and gastronomes. During this feast for the taste buds, each year more than 100,000 visitors compose their own menu from a wide range of delicacies. The eighth edition of Kookeet again has everything in house to turn it into a gastronomic top event. With De Jonkman **, Sans Cravate *, Den Gouden Harynck *, Auberge de Herborist *, Goffin * and Zet’joe *, Bruges counts seven Michelin stars . Six of them are represented on Kookeet. The presence of the renowned hotel schools Spermalie and Ter Groene Poorte also make an important contribution to the culinary image of Bruges.
On Kookeet you taste the tastiest dishes, often with farm and regional products from the Bruges region.
Kookeet makes great efforts to respect the environment:
- The cutlery and plates are 100% biodegradable.
- Beverage is poured into glasses instead of into disposable cups.
- Waste is collected separately.
- Visitors are requested to reuse their specifications.
- Kookeet works as much as possible with local suppliers.
- The chefs use as many local and seasonal products as possible.
- Kookeet is easily accessible by public transport.
- Extra temporary bicycle parking.
- No paper drinks and food stamps, but payment cards.